Copyright © MRI Scan Proscan Imaging Buffalo, medical clinic and doctors office. All rights reserved.
What A ProScan 3T Spine MRI Scan Reveals about Back Pain
- Spinal alignment
- Vertebral body configuration to check for fractures
- Intervertebral disc - How does the disc appear? Is it normal, bulging, herniated, dehydrated or degenerated?
- Spinal canal size - Is it sufficient to comfortably accommodate the spinal cord and nerves? Is there spinal cord or nerve root compression?
- Nerves - Are the nerves “pinched” (compressed) or inflamed anywhere?
- Abnormalities - Are there any abnormalities near the spine that might simulate spinal pain?
- Spinal cord - Is the spinal cord normal in physical appearance?
- Rules out tumors/cancer involving the spine
- Rules out infections of the spine
- Paraspinal muscles-Are the muscle healthy or weak?
- If post-surgery - Has anything changed since the spine surgery? Is there another disc herniation, postoperative scarring or infection?
DO NOT SETTLE FOR AN OPEN SCAN OR A LESS DETAILED, LOWER RESOLUTION SCAN. INSIST ON A HIGH DEFINITION 3T SPINE MRI SCAN
TO CORRECTLY DIAGNOSE YOUR BACK PAIN
CALL ProScan 716-839-2600
Trusted healthcare for Canadians
Only MRI Center in NY trusted by Canadians
to provide the most advanced MRI services.